Parmesan Red Potatoes
Easiest. Recipe. Ever.
And seriously tasty too. If you are looking for a way to change up what you do with your potatoes, look no further. This roasted red potato with parmesan recipe will keep the family coming back for more. Actually, when we make these at our house, we end up making a second batch the very next day because everyone wants more. We just bake them up and serve them with sour cream, and if the time of year is right, chives from the back yard.
So if you are looking for something simple to put add to your meat and veg, here is your answer.
Parmesan Roasted Red Potatoes
10-15 small red potatoes, sliced in half
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 Tbsp butter
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Take the butter and rub it inside the dish, like you are coloring on the bottom of a 9X12 (or close to that) glass baking dish. Just enough to coat the entire bottom with a thin layer.
- Sprinkle the parmesan in the dish and shake to coat the butter evenly
- Put the potatoes cut-side down on the cheese and bake for 16-20 minutes, until the cheese is browned to your liking.
- Serve these guys with sour cream and chives, and enjoy!
Want more recipes that will boost your health and performance with power packed foods? Join our Advantage Kitchen mailing list and we will get you 1 new recipe each week!